Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Rain or Shine

Hi. I made this card a couple days ago but I just got to post it now.  I've been busy with my son's classes (I'm homeschooling him) and I have also been practicing on my coloring. I fell in love with Copic Sketch Markers the moment I saw images colored with it.  But I also got interested in watercolor pencils and coloring with distress inks. 
But for now, I'd like to share this card I made.


I paper pieced the umbrella using one of the papers in the collection.


Supplies Used:
Strathmore Watercolor Paper
Versafine Vintage Sepia
Watercolor Pencils
Unity Stamp: Rain or Shine
Dies: Spellbinder Label Die , Whimsy Ticket Die, MFT Clouds die
Memento Pen: Tuxedo Black (for the ticket edges)
Echo Park Truly Yours 6X6 pad
Distress inks pads:  Stormy Sky, Fired Brick
Spica Clear pen 
dimenssionals
black pearls, ribbon and heart buttons (from my stash)

Thanks for dropping by!
Have a wonderful day!

Mae



1 comment:

  1. Hi Mae, this card is stunning, I love the image and the layering. Take care, Claire x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!