Thursday, April 5, 2012

Easter Blessings

Hi Stamping Friends! Hope y'all are having a wonderful day.  As I have mentioned in my previous posts, I don't have any Easter themed stamp (yet) so I have to improvise.  But this last few weeks, Easter was most of the challenges' theme...so I had to do something...again, improvise!
 ~*~*~*~
Challenges
Midweek Magnolia:  Homespun Style
Wild Orchid Challenge: Things with Wings




For  TOMIC: This my bunny! :)
  





 ~*~*~*~*~*~
I used a Magnolia background and colored it with Distress Ink Reinkers. I know (I think...) I can do better than this but for now, this is the best scene I can do. :)

~*~*~*~
WOC: all flowers (except for the crocheted flowers: my stash)
Sentiment: LOTV circular Sentiments
Tim Holtz Adage Tickets
CC Designs Butterfly Die (smaller one)
Doohickey: Tilda Tag
Memory Box: Bird cage
~*~*~*~

Hope you guys like this one!

Hugs,
Mae




13 comments:

  1. Oh Wow Mae this is beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Elizabeth and a really nice change to see an Easter card with a 'proper' Easter theme. I think your colouring is just perfect, bright, vibrant and bold and it makes your cards come alive! I also love your crocheted flowers - I have tried them many times but they never look like flowers when I've finished! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Midweek Magnolias, it's great to meet you! :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing card, just love the scene and think it´s so beatiful!
    Thanks for joning us at Tomic this week, I´ve noticed the bunny :)- so funny!
    Hugs Lillemor

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Elizabeth, this is a beautifully constructed card, I love your scene and all the pretty elements you've used in its creation. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias with your gorgeous work. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have made an amazing card Elizabeth!
    I let you an award on my blog: http://dreamer-designer.blogspot.com

    Kisses,
    Raluca

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you, ladies for your nice words. Hmmmmm, i wonder why everybody is calling me Elizabeth...my name is MAE. Anywhooo, thanks for visiting my blog.

    Hugs,
    Mae

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your work is beautiful. I have become your newest follower and I will be posting a surprise for you shortly!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Here is the surprise... I nominated you for the Liebster Blog Award, an award given to a "new" blogger with fewer than 200 followers, whose work deserves recognition. It will be posted on my blog tomorrow, April 10th. All the details can be found on my blog- Congratulations.
    xxx Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Mae, I just found your blog and love what I see here. So I follow you and will come back from time to time to see what's new. You made such a great Easter card. I love how you improvised the theme without any Easter themed stamp. Wonderful job! And the bunny you made is sooo cute!
    Hugs, Karina

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at TOMIC and good luck for the draw!
    Love from France, Kianel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautifully done and very artistic, love those crochet flowers. Thanks so much for joining us at Midweek Magnolias this time
    Hugs Julie P

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous! Love the color on the crochet flowers and the bright colors on the stamp. :)

    compare electricity providers

    ReplyDelete
  13. A great work of art!!! Thanks for sharing with us at WOC this time :)
    Hugs, Lena Katrine

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!