Friday, April 13, 2012

Edwin with Airplane

Happy Friday everybody! Wow, it has been a while since I posted here. I haven't done much coloring lately and I think I have deprived myself of that. LOL Earlier this week we had friends from Michigan who came for a short visit and gave them a tour and view of Lake Michigan from our side of the lake (Chicago).  It was fun having them around.

~*~*~*~*~*~
Today, I'm sharing with an easel card with an image from the latest Magnolia Collection called Edwin with Airplane.  When this collection came out, this was the first image that caught my attention. My son, Edriann LOVES airplanes. And this image reminds me of the time when he started his airplane collection.  When he saw the stamp, he wanted me to make a card using this stamp, with no flowers, nothing pink and no girly things...LOL

 



I used White Liquid Applique for the clouds but I kinda over heated it and burnt it a little bit so I painted over some acrylic paint to make everything white :)

Supplies used:
Distress Ink Reinkers
Magnolia Stamps: Edwin w/ airplane, Log, background
Doohickey Grass
Tim Holtz clip & ticket adage
 
~*~*~*~*~*~
 
Have a great Weekend, everyone!
 
Hugs,
Mae 
 
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
 Don't forget to check out :
 
Stamp and Create Weekly Candy


**In order to enter the candy, you must post the Stamp and Create's Store Logo in the side bar of your blog and link it to www.stampandcreate.com...
The candy end Sunday, April 15th at 7pm EST

Enter the Candy below
(You can still enter the candy if you do not have a blog)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!