Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Heart Daisies

My card for today is made with an image from the Sweet Crazy Love Collection from Magnolia called Tilda's Heart Flowers.  And because the image is a flower, I decided not to embellish it with flowers.  Instead, I paired the card with a mini flower arrangement. I colored the image with Copics, embellished it with lace, ribbons and bows, charms and sticky pearls. I also stitched the edges with my sewing machine.

Challenge:
Ribbon Carousel:  Anything Goes
Divas By Design: Buttons and Bows
Scrapalicious: Flower Power


A closer look at the  image.

Here's the mini floral arrangement.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~
Thanks for dropping by!

Hugs,
Mae


5 comments:

  1. This is fab I adore your flowers thanks for playing at Divas hugs rebekah xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so beautiful!
    hugs Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is seriously gorgeous!! I absolutely love everything about it! Thanks for joining in at Divas this week. Laura x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow fabulous card. I love the cute image.

    thanks for joining us this week at Diva's by Design.

    Hugs
    Jayne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this! Thanks for playing at RCC.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!