Friday, September 28, 2012

Edwin with Sack

Hi there. I have my second card for today. I have been wanting to make a card like this but I just couldn't figure out how to make it.  It's a white on white card, an entry I made for the MDUC for this week (actually it's gonna end in a couple of hours and I hope I can still link up) :)

I used Edwin with Sack which is part of the Magnolia Stamp Club kit that arrived a couple days ago. I colored Edwin with Copics (mostly C's, W's & T's)


 I used a bunch of dies to make this card.  Here is a Magnolia DooHickey: Lovely fence.
 The Poinsettia's were also made using the Magnolia DooHickey. And those tree branch is from Martha Stewart paper punch.
 On the side, I used Tim Holtz On th Edge Snowflakes.
 The tree is from Marianne Designs Die and the snow flakes behind the trees is another DooHickey die.
The tag is also a DooHickey die.

And for my snow, I used a mixture of acrylic paint and extra fine glitter!


Thanks again for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. What an exquisite card, Mae! I love this Edwin image and what a beautiful Christmas card you created.....luscious details and spectacular coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Mae, beautiful colorung and fab details !

    Hugs Astrid

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card using the new stamp! Isnt Edwin so sweet?
    Thanks for joining us at MDUC this week for our white on white challenge
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous - love the lantern glow and gorgeous detailing. A perfect white on white card.
    Thanx so much for joining us at MDUC this week.
    xXx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!