Monday, October 1, 2012

ATS October Preview Day 1

Hi everyone! I hope you all enjoyed the weekend. We had nice weather here in Chicago and leaves are changing colors...just beautiful!
It's the first of October...a new month and of course a new collection of All That Scrap stamps are coming by the end of the week.  While we all wait for the release of the October stamps, we have some previews of what's in store for us this month.

Here, I have Snowmen Joy. Aren't they the cutest? I colored the image with Copic Sketch Markers and added some Spica pen glitter (which is probably not visible on the photo). The snow flakes are made using MS paper punches and I just added some pearls. A sheer white ribbon and a silver cord to finish it off!

Now pop over to All That Scraps Blog for more previews of the up coming  October Stamps.
I'll be back again for the October Preview Day 2 tomorrow.

My 2nd post for today will be up in a few hours!

See you later!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!