Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Snowy Tilda in Pink

Hello Magnolia Friends! I have a new card to share today. I have been working on and making 3D images lately with Magnolia stamps but this is my first time to post it here.  I few of my 3D cards, I sent them to some special friends.
 
And I want to give a shout out to Mariska Van Der Veer for her inspiration!

Snowy Tilda from the latest Magnolia Collection, A Christmas Story. I love her hair :). I used Copic Sketch Markers to ink her up. The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts.  There's lots of photos when you scroll down so I hope you like it!










 

Here's how I made the Snowy Pine Tree.
It's not a good quality video but at least I tried :)



One last look at my card so you don't have to scroll back up!
Thank you so much for dropping by and taking time to look at my card!
Enjoy the rest of you day and take care everyone!

Hugs,
Mae

7 comments:

  1. OMG, Mae, you did a great job there. This is absolut gorgeous. Your coloring is stunning and i love this new Tilda. Sweet colors.
    Hugs, Yvon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely Christmas card, Mae. You colored her so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Good heavens, Mae, this is to die for! Such a phenomenal creation! Super awesome coloring and such gorgeous details....spectacular design work.
    This just blows my socks off!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this card is absolutely stunning

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG ! Such a beautiful card, so lovely details ! Your papers are fab and such sweet colors !
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous...every single detail of it, the flowers, the papers, the trees, the ribbon...OMG, I love it! Hugs, Ivonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. wowww this is realy allsome, what a sweethart, and thanks for the tutorial, i will try this ,thanks dear for showing xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!