Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Tilda Blue Scarf & Stamp and Create DT Call

Hi Friends! Lacey (owner of Stamp and Create) is having a


Pop over to Stamp and Create Blog for more details!

*~*~*~*~*~*
 I have another blue Christmas/Winter card to share with you. I did mention before that I LOVE the color blue and I just can't get enough of it! 
It's Christmas in less than 2 weeks! Have you made enough Christmas card to give your friends and family? Well, I have been making flat cards which are faster to make (I think) and I just add a tag for the sentiment...just like this one.

I have made a number of blue Christmas/Winter cards. So last night I asked myself..."Do I really have a "blue Christmas"? Blue meaning a sad and lonely Christmas... I don't think so! I just love the color!

I used a no black lines technique to color Tilda with Ribbon  Heart Scarf with Distress Ink Reinkers.  This technique of coloring is really fun to do but I really need lots of practice.  


 A closer look at Tilda. I used glitter pens to trace the snowflakes

 DI Used:
Skin: Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar
Hair: Walnut Stain
Hat, Scarf, boots: Faded Jeans, Weathered Wood
Sweater Dress: Antique Linen, Vintage Photo
Eyes. brows: Multi-liner pen
Snowflakes: Star Dust Glitter Pen
*~*~*~*~*~

 The pull-out  tag has the sentiment.
DP: MLYB Winterings
DooHickeys: Wedding Swirl, Poinsettia. Tilda Doily
MS Branch Punch
WOC flower
ribbons, twine, charm from stash

*~*~*~*~*~*
Challenges I'd like to join:
Deep Ocean Challenge: So this is Christmas
7 Kids College Fund: Holiday Inspired

*~*~*~*~*~*

Thanks for dropping by today!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mae, this is fabulous, love the colours, love the image and your colouring is perfect.
    Hugs Sue W.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely stunning Mae, I think I need to give this technique a go! May I wish you a very Merry Christmas, love Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mae!! Your card is stunning!! And your coloring: AMAZING!!
    Thanks for joining MDUC this week.
    Hugs, Camilla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely adore distress ink coloring. It has a certain antique feel to me. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at 7 Kids College Fund challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!