Sunday, August 4, 2013

GDT at Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog

 Hello everybody!
I was requested by Kathleen Hernandez, the creator of Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog to be their GDT for the month of August, and of course I said YES!
As a Filipina myself, I'm so happy and proud to see lots of Filipinos making a mark in the crafting world especially in paper crafts and scrapbooking.

Here's the sketch Kathleen gave me to work with.


For my first card, I used Magnolia's Tilda with Corkscrews from the Once Upon a Time Collection. She is colored with Distress Ink Reinkers.


For my 2nd card, instead of an image, I used stamp from Stempelglede which says
"I treasure your Friendship"
Flowers for both cards care from Wild Orchid Crafts. I also used Spellbinders Nestabilties and Magnolia DooHickeys. The other embellishments are from my stash.

Pop over to  Filipino Scrapbookers Challenge Blog to see what the design team has made.
This challenge is open to both local (Philippines) and international participants. Please visit the
FSCB for more details.

Thanks for stopping by today!








    

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!