Sunday, September 13, 2015

Month Tilda

Hello Magnolia Fans!
Yes, I'm back! It's been a long time and I apologize for being MIA.  As I said in my previous post...life got in the way and threw me a curve ball! But hey! I'm glad to be back!

My card today features a stamp from the latest Boho Collection from Magnolia. It's called Month Tilda. I colored her a few weeks ago but I didn't get a chance to post the card I made because I wanted the recipient of this card to receive it first. 

As always, I colored Tilda using Distress Ink Reinkers.  The flowers are from Wild Orchid Crafts. The DooHickey Dies used are: Flag and Cloud, Tilda Tag, Jolly Tag and Lace Coaster. I used a 
Go Kreate  Frilly #5 for the main card.

And of course some lace, seam binding, jute string and some air dry clay hearts to complete the card.

*~*~*~*~*~*

Challenges I'd like to join:
Marvelous Magnolia: Anything Goes
Magnolia-licious: Add Roses
Midweek Magnolias: Anything Goes

*~*~*~*~*~*

Thank you for stopping by and I hope to see you again soon!

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Love your card, Mae. It's stunningly gorgeous. Beautifully designed and fab colouring of the adorable Tilda. The Lace Coaster diecut looks terrific for the background.
    Thanks for playing with us at the Magnolia-licious Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is sweet and I love the style. Tilda is beautiful and this is a wonderful card for a new mom. Thank you for joining us at Midweek Magnolias.
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!