Friday, April 8, 2016

Tilda with Spring Flowers

Hi Friends!

I have another card using a stamp from the New Spring Fever Collection.  It's not very often that I get to post twice in a week but I've been trying to catch up.  I'm going to have along weekend at work so I will be in my craft room again by Wednesday night....ish. And I'll be missing my craft room over the weekend.

On to my card, I used Tilda with Spring Flowers. I love her hair.  I am obsessed with coloring hair and I like how Pauline (illustrator of Magnolia Stamps) drew/designed Tilda with her hair like this.  There are a few more stamps that are similar to this...hair strands instead of waves or curls.

Here I colored Tilda with Copic Sketch Markers.  It's been a while since I colored with Copic Markers and I was reminded how wonderful these markers are.  As always, I need to practice more. Oh well...


I didn't take more detailed photos because you can pretty much see everything in this photo.  The designer patterned paper is from Magnolia, the DooHickeys used are:  Sakura Branch (Flowers), Rose Leaf,  Bride Bow.

I also used dies from Marianne Designs and Go Kreate and a piece of lace and a paper doily.  And I stained or painted the edges of each paper piece with antique white acrylic paint.

That's it for me today. I hope to see you again soon. And I hope you like my card.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Hugs!


Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!